Having a lot of third parties apps(cancel app subscriptions) but unable to use QR code scanner in iPhone. Facing trouble on shops, coupon codes, Ticket websites, website links and online bill payment while scanning Qr code on iPhone. Now there is an easy way to scan QR code in your iPhone. How? let’s check
After updating ios 13 apple brings the feature of QR code scanner in iPhone. You can scan QR code in Apple device via camera and as well as with google chrome also. So it’s quite a simple way if you need to scan something.
Using a QR code scanner in iPhone you have to follow this setting. Sometimes this setting enabled by default sometimes not.
Go to setting – scroll down – come to camera section – hit enable to QR code scan option.
Scan QR Code on iPhone with your camera
- Open the camera app of your iPhone or iPad
- Hold the camera so the QR code is visible
- Your device will recognize the code and show you a notification
- Tap the notification. it will take to you the destination of your QR code.
Another way – Control center
it will be easier if you scan QR code on iPhone via control centre without opening the camera again and again. for setup this follow this easy path –
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Click on Control Center
- Tap on Customize Controls
- Under the More Controls tab, press on the ‘+’ next to the QR Code reader
- Hit the QR Code reader to any location you want on the Control Center using the hamburger icon next thereto.
To scan a QR Code on your iPhone from the Control Center-
- Go Through the Qr-code reader icon from the Control-center.
- Point the camera near a Qr-code to scan.
The QR code reader on the control panel enables to scan a QR-code in non-invasive with the flashlight, also if it’s blurred.
This QR-code scanner at iPhone is quite potent and fast, which may scan a QR-code within a few minutes.
Scan QR Code on iPhone with Google Chrome
- Download Chrome from the App Store. If you have already got Google Chrome on your iPhone, confirm to update it.
- With your iPhone, 3D touch the Google Chrome app icon on the house screen.
- Now, click on Scan QR Code which will appear within the shortcut menu.
- Enable the app to access the camera. Tap on OK within the popup menu to scan a QR Code.
NOTE: If your Apple device doesn’t support 3D Touch, swipe down from the top of the house Screen to access Spotlight. Now, type in QR Code within the search field. Google Chrome will prompt you with the choice to scan a QR Code. Just tap on the app icon (Don’t forget to permit the app to access the Camera.)
Social Apps that allows to Scan QR Code in iPhone –
Apart from the camera app, there is some social app on the iPhone. that allows you to make a job an of QR code Scanner. look here those apps